View Profile Fallin-Again

19 Movie Reviews

I was on here for the first time in a while the other day thinking about this amazing series. I came back and heres a teaser right on the front page. Amazing. Cant wait for it to come out. Donating right after i submit this review.

chluaid responds:

thanks a lot!

This was kinda funny.

This actually made me giggle so I voted 3, but I dont know how others are gonna vote. GL!

LOL

I thought it was funny, before i read the description i could kinda tell this wasnt staged. just one thing that I saw wrong though. lol your piano keys are upside down.

Pahgawk responds:

Maybe I have a special piano :) ...or maybe I really wasn't paying much attention when I drew the keyboard :P

Sadly, I just forgot. I could fix it easily enough because the piano is the same movieclip throughout the movie. But I'm also lazy. :D

6 Game Reviews

Right Well

There are only three things that you could have done better in my opinion. Created a save option, a number que for the units so you dont have to constantly mintor them, and an option to heal your city for a certain ammount of money.

Thats Ok!

Unlike the asshole behind me I read the authors comments. It was in production since 2005 DICKHEAD!!! Anyways it was a sick game from some of my favorite artists.

Hmm......

This is a really great game i just cant get passed level 43.

No weapons formed against me shall prosper.

Chris Chase @Fallin-Again