Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2 Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2

I was on here for the first time in a while the other day thinking about this amazing series. I came back and heres a teaser right on the front page. Amazing. Cant wait for it to come out. Donating right after i submit this review.

chluaid responds:

thanks a lot!

Squid Farm Squid Farm

This was kinda funny.

This actually made me giggle so I voted 3, but I dont know how others are gonna vote. GL!

DnW Episode 3 Teaser DnW Episode 3 Teaser

Thats It?

I can tell you are good at frame by frame animation, but this was nothing for me to be interested in. Artwork is well too, but this was a waste of time and a submission.

Trying to Make Music Trying to Make Music

LOL

I thought it was funny, before i read the description i could kinda tell this wasnt staged. just one thing that I saw wrong though. lol your piano keys are upside down.

Pahgawk responds:

Maybe I have a special piano :) ...or maybe I really wasn't paying much attention when I drew the keyboard :P

Sadly, I just forgot. I could fix it easily enough because the piano is the same movieclip throughout the movie. But I'm also lazy. :D

Short for Halloween Short for Halloween

OMG!

This was really great, it reminded me of the brackenwood style as if adam did this himself. I think thats something to really be proud of!

Black And White Collab 5! Black And White Collab 5!

Well..........

it was all good other than the fact that i had to hit play a few times to get the movie to start.....

Mango Mango

Right.........

Well after the first hour or so into the flash i decided that it could possibly be a loop. So i kinda closed it. But i enjoyed that hour of watching mangos. Mango, Mango, Mango, Mango!!! ^_^

The Hotpants Collab The Hotpants Collab

Animation?

You said you guys worked hard on this, yet theres no animations besides looped MC's. Very disapointed.

Paddy responds:

Yet, you make sprite movies.

HyperJerk:Ace Attourney HyperJerk:Ace Attourney

YAY!!!

I likey likey! Good work man i caught this one just intime!

HyperJerk responds:

Thanks Fallen :3 Be thankful i put LA on there

Real Life Ghost Footage Real Life Ghost Footage

Trick

when you set the camera down all the pixels stop moving which means the tape wasnt playing.